NR - Regional Identity

Cody Chezem harbarth at swbell.net
Sat Sep 2 22:39:19 PDT 2000

Well, hmmmm that reminds me of a time when it was said that "the people of
Northkeep do not travel". We disagreed with that notion, we just did not make a big
noise when we did . So some of us formed the Northkeep Expeditionary Force. Wiggen
even made a stencil that we used to put "HI I'M FROM NORTHKEEP" on our helms.

Thorvald