NR - Principality

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Sep 5 11:59:29 PDT 2000

A question.  What additional bureacracy would be added.  While we have
pointed out that the regional officers (specifically the Reeve's and the
Chroniclers) would have slightly more addtional duties, I don't see the
additional bureacracy that you are specifying.

I find the allusion to a dead-end street an improper one.   It ignores the
factors of time and change.

I have been told that in Stillwater many years ago, the primary street was
Main street and Perkins Road was underdeveloped.  Hall of Fame drive
dead-ended onto main street.  And then the city continued it through to
Perkins road, and that part of the city has developed greatly.  Someone
could have easily said in the time before that happened that Hall of Fame
was a "dead-end" and it lead to nowhere.  I contend that dead-ends can be
become new avenues.

We have to look forward towards what our future can be, both Mundanely and
in the SCA.  I work for a company thats bringing high-tect jobs to small
town Oklahoma.  I think that more jobs are going to be coming, and that we
will grow in the future (also both Mundanely and the SCA).  Our "dead-end"
could be the outlet for a whole new street.

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.