NR - Principality

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Sep 5 12:13:42 PDT 2000

Carl Chipman (cchipman at nomadics.com) said something that sounded like:
> A question.  What additional bureacracy would be added.  While we have
> pointed out that the regional officers (specifically the Reeve's and the
> Chroniclers) would have slightly more addtional duties, I don't see the
> additional bureacracy that you are specifying.

Principality law and Principality OP come off the top of my head. Not to
mention that trangressions and discussion go through the CP before going
to TRM if proper chain of communication is followed.

Btw, I am not against the idea of the North (nor even the South) of
becoming a Principality. What I am generally against is going into it
without forewarning and for the wrong reasons. The only right reason is
"because we want to", the wrong reasons are all the other points that
come up about justifying the decision. I also think doing it without the
consideration of Kingdom in mind is short-sighted even if it never comes
to pass.

Ciao,