NR - Principality

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Tue Sep 5 00:02:15 PDT 2000

> if you are capable of offering a more strong argument,
> please make them here and now,
> Now is the time and here is the place to color, or dare I say,
> educate the rest of us to the knowledge you have
> regarding "your" side of the issue.
> Merrik

As numbers go, there are only @110 people on this list.  To
me that's not even a significant representation of folks in our
region.  The majority of these discussions will happen off-line for
anything to be accomplished and, to be honest, I'd lots rather save
my energy for those discussions.  Besides, I said it'd be an argument
because those opinions will definitely step on some toes.  I don't
think lists are appropriate venues for arguing - especially since
we've seen how easily one or two words can be misinterpreted.  I
think I'll just Cover My backside.