NR - Principality

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Thu Sep 7 20:51:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/7/00 8:29:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Sigen3 at aol.com
writes:

> Subj:  Re: NR - Principality
>  Date:    9/7/00 8:29:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From:    Sigen3 at aol.com
>  Sender:  owner-northern at ansteorra.org
>  To:  northern at ansteorra.org
>
>  In a message dated 9/7/00 10:06:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
>  Fitzmorgan at cs.com writes:
>
>  <<    I'd like to point out that just because some people in our region
>  aren't
>   getting along, and that some of those people wear brass hats and are
rather

>   prominent in the region, doesn't mean that the region as a whole is
racked
>   with divisiveness.  The fact that there are bad feelings between my Hesir
>  and
>   Herrin and the Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer didn't stop me from
going
>   Wiesenfeuer Baronial and having a good time with my friends.
>
>   Robert Fitzmorgan >>
>
>  Greetings,
>
>  I don't know where this comes from.  The reason that we weren't there, if
it

>  matters, is that HRH (then) Timotheus approached us at Eldern's tourney,
and

>  requested that Thorgrim be at Gothic War to attend the Centurion's Circle.

>  went with him because of the length of the drive, and I wished to
> reciprocate
>  the visit from our Cousin from Bonwicke.  We have made every attempt to
>  attend all of the events in our region.  We run 2 businesses, and
sometimes
>  our mundane lives intrude, so occasionally we miss one.
>
>  As to the bad feelings between Hersir and Herrin Northkeep, and the Baron
> and
>  Baroness of Wiesenfeuer, we are unaware as to what this comes from.  We
>  always urge our populace to attend all the events in the region, and those
>  they can make out of region.
>
>  Sigen Northkeep

    I would like to clarify my earlier statement.  I realize that I was
making an unwarrented assumption in my earlier posting.  I have never heard
any statements from their Execellencies Northkeep or Wiesenfeuer about how
they feel about each other.  I have never heard their Execellencies Northkkep
say bad things about Wiesenfeuer or it's Baron/ess.  Nor have I ever heard
them discourage anyone form attending events in any other branch.  They have
always encouraged the populace to support the region and kingdom.  I was well
aware of why they were at Gothic War and did not mean to imply anything else.
 I was making an unwarrented assumption based on other posts on this list.  I
should know better.  I apologize for any misunderstanding this may have
caused.

Robert Fitzmorgan