NR - The Principality Process

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Fri Sep 8 04:57:06 PDT 2000

How should we begin the polling?  Should we first ask each groups populace
at their monthly meetings to see if this is what they want?  Should we first
have principality meetings to inform every one what it will entail?  Do we
need to do this at events so that if one group is for it they can speak to
the other group about their reasoning?  If it is not something the populace
members are for then we can drop it, if it is then we can have more
discussions?  Do we want to do a polling of online members to see what they
want, as a head start to asking all of the northern region?

I will volunteer to keep an unofficial numbers track if people on line wish
to send me their wishes.  I'd would suggest that if the majority of us wish
to move towards principality then we should start taking it to populace
meetings and events to discuss.  (Just because you vote yes or no here
doesn't mean that is your official vote, you can always change it)  If its
anything less than that that we need to put off our talks.

In service,
Lady Kelandra Carmichael