NR - Soup Kitchen

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Sep 8 10:47:25 PDT 2000

Hawkins, did you read the article? :)

Lots of the thing in it commented about how to :

1) How to prepare food to fit a fluctating schedule (jerky, dried fruit,
and simmering soup)
2) Give fighters food they NEED badly due to the fact that many of them eat
the night before, don't eat breakfast, and feel exactly like you (and I)
during fighting.
3) The only benefit the recieve from the doing it is the unabashed loved of
the fighters and the many proposals of marriage...

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com