NR - Re: Principality name

Leslie Miller Miller at pp.okstate.edu
Fri Sep 8 12:43:07 PDT 2000

>  We (the whole North) need to find
> items/elements/things we see in ourselves and what we want others to see in us.
> So kick it around...but listen to what other people want.

Good thoughts.

> Personally, I'm partial to compass stars...how about you Gunny?

Nah,  can't stand 'em!  :-)

> They called it "Llano Estacado"...the Staked Plains.

I'm enjoying the different name suggestions enormously.

One thing to keep in mind, though, is that Brad Leah is also part of
our region, but not part of Oklahoma.  If we choose a name
exclusive to Oklahoma (like sky shield), it sort of leaves them out
in the cold, so I would discourage going that route.

Gunhilda