NR - Re: Principality name

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 8 17:36:54 PDT 2000

Gunny wrote:
>One thing to keep in mind, though, is that Brad Leah is also part of
>our region, but not part of Oklahoma.  If we choose a name
>exclusive to Oklahoma (like sky shield), it sort of leaves them out
>in the cold, so I would discourage going that route.

I agree.  Unless Brad Leah wanted, as a group, to be left out of a
northern principality then lets not do to them what some have
complained the "Ansteorra" name (one star/lone star) did to us.

On the other hand, is "redland" (in some language) appropriate to the
area around Brad Leah.  Any Brad Leah members online and listening?

Etienne