[NR] WolfstarRevel

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 10:30:19 PDT 2001

--
Greetings,

to all who want to have fun.  Please read and pass on the attached flyer.  We
are going to do this in a little cooler part of the day this time in the hope
that all of you can come join us for a great time.  Fighters (heavy & light)
bring your armor and do pickup fights till dark if you want to.  There is a
large grill at one end of the pavilion or bring your own.  There are also
plug ins for fans under the pavilion.

This is my first attempt a doing an attachment this way, so let me apologize
up front in case it doesn't work the first time.

Gitana

--
[ REVEL3.DOC of type application/octet-stream deleted ]