[NR] WolfstarRevel

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 10:36:24 PDT 2001

Greetings,

to all who want to have fun.  Please read and pass on the attached flyer.  We
are going to do this in a little cooler part of the day this time in the hope
that all of you can come join us for a great time.  Fighters (heavy & light)
bring your armor and do pickup fights till dark if you want to.  There is a
large grill at one end of the pavilion or bring your own.  There are also
plug ins for fans under the pavilion.

O.K. so I'm learning.  Sorry about that, please see the following.  Not as
pretty, but gives you the same information.

Gitana

HOUSE WOLFSTAR'S PENSIC PITY PARTY
No site fee, donations welcome
ALL ARE WELCOME
AUGUST 11, 2001
5:00 PM - 2:00 AM

BRING A DISH FOR THE POTLUCK SUPPER!

BRING YOUR DRUM AND YOUR DANCERS!

GREAT PLACE FOR BARDIC

CAMP DAKANI
3309 E. HEFNER RD.

I-35 TO HEFNER RD. (SOUTH OF FRONTIER CITY), GO WEST ABOUT 1/4 MILE. CAMP IS
ON NORTH SIDE OF HEFNER RD.  SIGN WILL BE POSTED

MARY                GITANA
405-631-3145            405-799-6588

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!