[NR] Thanks for the Northkeep Moot

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Mon Aug 6 21:05:49 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I wanted to thank everyone who attended the August Baronial Moot in
Northkeep. It was a little warm but as the evening wore on it got more
pleasant. Spending the night with good friends, good food, and good
conversation was what it was all about. Old friends and new friends
chatting, joking, and laughing over cold drinks in the night breeze is about
as good as it gets. If you missed this moot you missed a good one.

I would especially like to thank our gracious hosts Charles and Betsy...they
have a great yard and are so kind to share it with us. I know you may have
heard us say Northkeep Rocks before but these folks are one fine example why
that is.

All of you who take the time to participate in our Baronial activities and
especially those who have gone that extra little bit...you should be proud,
I know you have made me feel that way. Your strength and unity in this
difficult time have made my job as Seneschal so much easier and again I
thank you...

This is a great Barony full of really good people...keep up the good work!

Kindest regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep