[NR] A special demo

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Mon Aug 6 21:16:33 PDT 2001

Greetings,
I want to let our friends from all over the Northern region know that they
are more than welcome to join us on September the 8th in the celebration of
our Djionader/Ensign tourney/demo (this is not an official event but a
demo). It will be held in Woodward Park at 21st and Peoria in Tulsa starting
in the Morning. It is a blast as we watch the Local fighters compete for our
Inner-baronial championships and demo for the locals. (only local populace
fighter are allowed in the tourney portion...then the field is opened to all
comers!)

Last year we had the tourney, A&S displays, Bardic, and lots of interaction
with the locals. We even netted some media coverage from the Local news.
This is the only Public demo that we do for ourselves and we would love to
have friends visit during the day.

The night after the demo we will be holding a revel which is open to the
those who have expressed an interest in the SCA during the day. This will be
the first time some of the new people we meet get to see the SCA...so show
up to have some fun and make it a memorable night for some new people.

See you there?
Kindest regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep