[NR] (no subject)

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:13:22 PDT 2001

Sorry for the multiple postings....

   It with great pleasure, and some disbelief, that I inform you that  HL
Aldric de Kerr and Ldy. Meadhbh ingheanRois (mka: Derryk and Teresa Carr)
have just signed their life away on a house here in Enid, OK (Shire of the
Wastelands). Yes we are now land owners.

   With this notice comes a plea for assistance in moving. We need to be out
of our present location by the end of this month. (Yes, right before
Wastelands Defender) We plan on doing the major part of the moving next
weekend. (August 23rd, 24th, & 25th) Any and all help will be greatly
appreciated. (All this, and we are still trying to complete different
projects for Defender. Talk about your stress levels.)

   Please e-mail us privately if you would like to get our new address.

Thanks for your time and Patience,
HL Aldric de Kerr, Ldy Meadhbh ingheanRois, & Amber (our daughter)