NR - Rapier fighting

Will & Tracy Guthrie wguthrie at iland.net
Fri Feb 2 22:40:03 PST 2001

Greetings and Salutations upon Don Stephen Hawkins,

     I am a fighter from Calontir and plan to be at Gulf Wars for the whole event. I am interested in trying rapier fighting,though I have never had any formal experienc, nor the equipment. Any instruction and assistance I can recive would be greatly appreciated. I will be camping in the area known as "BARD BLOCK". If I do possess any skill in this area, I will be glad to fight for who ever can arm and train me, as well as an exchange of drinks.
                                   Parthalan "THE BOLD" McKean
                            Interested Rapier fighter living in Calontir
                                (email=wguthrie at iland.net )