NR - Feast Reservations for Northern Regional Tribute

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Sat Feb 3 10:23:54 PST 2001

Greetings!

Feast Steward for Northern Regional Tribute here.....

There are only 30 places left for feast for NRT, February 16-18.  If you'd like to make a reservation, please either send me an e-mail (rmheydon at swbell.net) or give me a call (918-836-2516, no calls after 10 p.m.).

I will make a waiting list, as well, should the request for reservations exceed those left.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

In service to Barony, Region and Kingdom,

Rowan