NR - NRT, ST Thompson's College Thank-You's!

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Sun Feb 18 18:33:23 PST 2001

Home, warm, fed and napped! I'm pleased to say school went well, all
together STC turned in $107! Thanks to the school lunch ladies Contessa
Vanessa and Ldy Agnes, to Master Artorius and Bs Adria for Mushroom
soup, to Ld Wilhelm and Ld Jean Paul for a load of wood each, Our school
registrars HL Regin and Ly Elizabetha, all our teachers, and everyone
who ran errands and pitched in , you're all marvelous.
Thanks to all our school enrollees, your interest and enthusiasm made it
all worth while.
While we will continue to honor our connection to St Thompson, and will
retain our same structure developed over some several years, we will
return for next years session under our new name, St Ursus!
Thanks! We all did better than good, Vivat the North!...'Stacia