NR - NRT afterglow

W. C. Smith wcsmith at ionet.net
Wed Feb 21 19:22:15 PST 2001

Greetings everyone,

I know this is a little late, but better late than never... ;-)

I want to add my thanks and congrats to all those good gentles who worked
so hard to make this Tribute a great success!  VIVAT!! Adria and I had a
fantastic time and she has said that this was one birthday she'll always
remember.  Thanks again!

Artorius