NR - Re: Northern Regional Tribute

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Jan 1 01:06:07 PST 2001

Lady Jevon said:
Namron wasn't pulled from the event, they pulled themselves, they
decided that, they decided to drop hosting duties at the last minute,

Lady Jevon,
    The fact you stated in this sentence is untrue. We called Master Richard
to discuss issues with him and were immediately informed that he was
"pulling the event from Namron."  If you have further questions on this
issue please ask us privately, preferably in person or by phone as it may
take some time to give you the entire picture. We will be happy to discuss
this with you at any time.

Lady Jevon said:
People who could very easily pick up the phone or post a private e-mail to
whomever they're slamming in a cowardly and uncourteous manner on this list,
under "concerns,questions and so on". How stupid that its said "if you have
a problem with someone, talk to that person", but it doesn't happen, it just
gets posted,  people's character gets attacked and so on.

Hi Jevon, haven't heard from you lately.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness of Namron