NR - Re: Northern Regional Tribute

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 13:27:18 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/31/00 9:06:53 PM Central Standard Time,
ceciljevon at bla-bla.com writes:

<< I just wanted to thank Fionnagan and Gitana for posting
 for everyone to see the truth about how Ulf and My are
 acting. You have described their behavior perfectly.
 Although I find it interesting all these posts from people
 (and that includes almost everyone whos posted)who know only part,
 (if even that much)of the story. People who could very easily
 pick up the phone or post a private e-mail to whomever they're slamming in a
cowardly and uncourteous manner on this list, under "concerns,questions and
so on". How stupid that its said
  "if you have a problem with someone, talk to that person", but it doesn't
happen, it just gets posted,  people's character gets attacked and so on.
 Some people mistakenly think, even though they have
 played for years, that the Baron/Baroness take care
 of the mundane legalities of autocrats, contracts,
 signatures, the event announcement, etc. when we all know that
 is the seneschal's job, or you should know.
  They also think that the hosting group (which Pug has defined so well,
thanks!)decides who/where the autocrat comes from, who
 runs what activity at the event, and that is erroneous as well.
 By the way, "much of the planning being done as the reason why
 Namron cannot host the event" is so not the reason. Its because of
 the behavior you've so perfectly described already. And here it is:
 Namron wasn't pulled from the event, they pulled themselves, they
 decided that, they decided to drop hosting duties at the last minute,
 Is that supporting the North, the Kingdom, what we're trying to do?.

Heh.....hehehehe.....Ahem...
I wasn't speaking about Ulf and My...I was refering to a certain group that
Ulf and My and every baron/baroness/vicaress before them back to the early
90's has had to deal with.
That'll teach ya to assume, won't it?
Oops!
~Fionnagan