NR - Please, a ride to Winterkingdom from Tulsa?

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 06:46:32 PST 2001

Hi, y'all:

I am coming to WinterKingdom, and American has just announced a SuperSaver
fare for that weekend that actually makes it cheaper for me to fly than
drive!  However, it gets me only as close as Tulsa.  So, is there anybody up
there who can pick me up on Friday evening, take me to the event, hopefully
give me crashspace on Sunday night and a trip to the aeroport on Monday
morning (unfortunately, quite early)?

I would appreciate that!  I have comparatively little gear for a SCAdian,
maybe two duffel bags and a backpack.

                                                ---= Morgan