NR - Please, a ride to Winterkingdom from Tulsa?

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Tue Jan 9 08:59:57 PST 2001

We could probably help you out Morgan.  We have some space available.
However it would not be good if you are allergic to cats.  If you are not
though you would be willing to crash with us.  How early on monday?  We
usually drive right by the airport on the way to work but we go by at about
6:30 am.  If earlier than that it is ok.  If later you may have to wait.
Well if you would like drop me a note at ainarm at home.net and we will work
out the details.
Ainar