NR - Heraldic Display Competition at Northern Regional Tribute

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:24:28 PST 2001

Greetings, everyone.

A few months ago, I visited all the branches in the Northern Region. One of
the things I mentioned was working to increase the amount of heraldic
display
in the North.  To that end, I promised to host a competition at Northern
Regional Tribute.

So bring out your best...dress the field, dress the hall, dress the tables,
and
definitely dress yourselves.

There will be two prizes given: (1) Best Individual Display and (2) Best
Group
Display. The prizes will be batik banners displaying the arms (or
achievement) of
the winners. (The gentleman that is doing the banners will have examples of
his
work on display at Northern Regional Tribute.)

Heralds--remind your groups...and everyone come out and join in the
pageantry.

Regards,
Tadhg, Nordsteorra