NR - Actors wanted!

AnnaAtteWd at aol.com AnnaAtteWd at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 09:02:18 PST 2001

Greetings all. .

a short note to add the area code to Lady Kelandra's email.

Both Phone nubmers are in the 918 area code.

thanks

Lady Anna Beneyte Atte Wode

In a message dated Tue, 16 Jan 2001 11:19:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Kelandra Carmichael" <kelandra_c at hotmail.com> writes:

<< Greetings!
We are looking for individuals who are interested in performing in a play at
Northern Regional Tribute.  The play is an adaptation of the 'Nun's Priest
Tale' from "The Canterbury Tales".  We need approximately 12 individuals who
will be attending both wInterkingdom and Northern Regional Tribute.  We will
be having a class session at wInterkingdom from 1:00-1:50 p.m. to pass out
scripts and discuss our play.  The play will be performed at Northern
Regional Tribute.

If you have any questions, you can contact either of us at (Kelandra)
825-2096 or kelandra_c at hotmail.com or (Anna) 838-3123 or annaattewd at aol.com.

Thanks,
Lady Kelandra Carmichael