NR - Northern Retional Tribute (Regional Bank Accounts)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Jan 1 20:09:04 PST 2001

Burke McCrory (burkemc2 at home.com) said something that sounded like:
> Regional Bank Accounts have been discussed by the Kingdom Exchequer,
> Kingdom Seneschal, and the Crown on several different occasions over the
> last four years, the most recent was just last year (at my request).

I know that well since we brought it up for the Southern Region as well.
I believe each time it has been decided that only true groups (as
defined by the different types in Corpora) can have a bank account.
Regions are administrative creations for ease of paperwork and deligation
of work and are not groups of the SCA.

Now "Crown Principalites", which I think are a bit absurde, may be an
exception to that rule. I'm not sure if they officially exist or have
only been toyed with as a possible solution to problems similar this.
For those that don't know, they are basically a Principality without a
Sovereign and Consort, or in other words, a glorified Region.

Ciao,