NR - Northern Regional Tribute

Johann wolfstar at peakonline.com
Tue Jan 2 09:31:24 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: W. C. Smith <wcsmith at ionet.net>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: NR - Northern Regional Tribute

> 2)  This current situation seems to me to have stemmed from some problem
> Namron is having with either the N.R.S. or the K.S., or both.  Why are
*we*
> all involved?  I don't know all the particulars regarding this situation.
> Ya know why?  It's not my business!  If the problem stems from the N.R.S.
> then it should be taken to the K.S.  If the problem stems from the K.S.
> then it should be addressed to Their Majesties.  The Society Seneschal
> could also be contacted... but only as a *last resort*!  All disputes
> should be resolved at the lowest level possible.
>
> It seems to me that the current problem is a local one, and not a Regional
> one.  For what it's worth, there's my .02 worth...
>
> Master Artorius
>
> now I am truly scared.I find my self agreeing with Master Artorius.
This is Namrons problem not the whole regions.everyone else jumping in and
choosing sides dosn't help the situation it only makes it worst.To Ulf ,
Maleah
and the Barony of Namron  a new year wish for the wounds of the Barony to be
healed and not covered up and allowed to fester any longer.

Johann head House Wolfstar