NR - Northern Regional Tribute

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe lady_simone at code-works.com
Tue Jan 2 09:22:19 PST 2001

I've been following this thread for a few days now. and watched my
friends hash out this issue both graciously and heatedly.  And I ask
that while this situation is being resolved that all involved take a few
minutes to stop....breath....and reflect, remember what the first NRT
was like and those every year after. Stop and reflect on the old friends
we see and the new ones we meet.  Let us remember that we are all human,
we are all prone to error.  Now is not a time for argument or setting
blame, now is a time to pull together work towards a solution.  I have
always seen NRT as an event that unifies the northern part of this
kingdom though all sorts of strife and loss, along with our Joys and
triumphs. Is this really and issue that should be inflamed to the point
that friendships and the lines of communication become strained, and
feelings heart.  Please take a few moments to reflect on NRT and all
that keeps Northern Ansteorra unified.

Lady Simone Ui'Dunlainghe