NR - Rapier at Gulf

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Wed Jan 17 16:27:50 PST 2001

OK, we had a melee practice Sunday after Coronation.  It went pretty
well.  We will also be doing some work at WinterKingdom, for anyone
who will be there.  The big Northern practice will be at Northern
Regional Tribute, please attend and let's practice together!

So far here is who I have attending Gulf War and trying to fight
rapier.

Sir Alaric (hi Bunny!)
Chandra
Jean Paul
Ld Y Port Lairge's lady - I'm sorry I don't recognize your name, could
you tell me hers?
Puck
Marc Antoine
Stephen Hawkins
Walter Robin
Zahava

This is 9 total.  I would really like to encourage anyone to come out
and play with us.  It will be fun and should not conflict with any
chivalric war point, since HRM Trimaris, King Mittion, will be leading
his forces on the rapier field.

So is anyone else going to come out and smash Trimaris?

Don Stephen Hawkins