[NR] New List...I disagree

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 16:18:11 PDT 2001

--- Annais de Montgomerie <maleahladywait at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Burke,
>
> Isn't this what the "Northern list"  moderated by
> Pug,et alia, is for?

 How do
> feel secure in knowing that I will not be removed
> for
> voicing my thoughts and opinions?

and so much more...........

Ithe last time I vioced my opinion to the Northern
region it was refused as I cannot remember exactly but
something like seditious, unhealthy
antikingdom,rude... and I admit it was all that and
more

but if the moderators of this new list are ffriendly
to ourt cause then the chance of OUR views getting
thru are greater

it is no fun being in a discusion where you are not
allowed to post your side.

Angus TARd