[NR] New List...I disagree

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Jul 10 16:26:35 PDT 2001

Angus Mac (angusmacn at yahoo.com) said something that sounded like:
> Ithe last time I vioced my opinion to the Northern
> region it was refused as I cannot remember exactly but
> something like seditious, unhealthy
> antikingdom,rude... and I admit it was all that and
> more

The only messages that were denied by myself were because of them
posting potentially slanderous information that the SCA could be held
liable for. There were a total of 3 of these messages. I do not remember
your name being among them.

I've allowed a *lot* of anti-kingdom, rude and unhealthy postings
before. Hell, I've made them myself.

> but if the moderators of this new list are ffriendly
> to ourt cause then the chance of OUR views getting
> thru are greater

If YOUR views can get the SCA in trouble, than I welcome you to move to
another list.

Ciao,