[NR] New List stuff

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Wed Jul 11 08:24:24 PDT 2001

Guess I am going to add my two synapses,

I am not against the idea. Like others, I believe it is redundant. Just as Pug has the task of moderating this list for libelous and slanderous content, the same task would fall to the moderators of the new list. What would be discussed there that can not be discussed here?

Personally I am doing well to keep up with the lists I am already on and they number less then 10. I have some lists that I don't get to for weeks on end. The next two weeks my son is at grandma's but normally, I have not the time to sit in front of my computer at home and my job is such that I am not even close to the Internet and if I was, I'm too busy to peruse personal email.

If the new list thrives, great, but I am going to continue to post my own slightly warped, off beat thoughts and opinions here.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo