[NR] Re: Caling All Bards

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:22:53 PDT 2001

H.E. Kat said;

I don't know if elevating Uriah to the order of the
Laurel is really embarassing enough to rate a Weasel.
Remember, Lucais had to slip up and herald Arafel as
"H.E. Beavis" (sounds like Baroness of Wiesenfeuer all
scrunched together, but has far worse connotations) to
achieve the proper level of personal mortification.The
trick is that the person has to do something that
truly embarassing, beyond all hope of recovery - those
types of screw ups are almost impossible to do
intentionally.

All right!!! That is truly hilarious!!! Even funnier
than when you guys gave Uriah his hat! ROFLMAO!!

Celeste

=====
As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit.

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.