[NR] RE: Calling All Bards

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 02:06:37 PDT 2001

Good gentles, Forgive Our mistakes please, We did not mean to take away from
our Baronial Premier Bard. We only meant to say that the next Bard of
Wiesenfeuer shall be the first to carry this new pass down award.  It is by
our mistake and baaaaaaad 2 finger typing that we mistakingly raised HE Uriah
of Wolfstar to The Order of the Laurel.( this may earn us our flaming weasel <
PERK> Been trying to get it for a long time) No Disrespect to the Laurels was
meant. HE Uriah of Wolfstar did though commission the prize to be made. But
the prize is being made by Laird Mordane,who is the person who made the Bard
Staff for Master Ulf Gunnerson when he was Kingdom Bard.

In Service,
Scribe of Ceardach Celtish Yn Gahlin