[NR] a challenge of peace

Barbara Calhoun BECalhoun at excite.com
Sun Jul 22 14:31:49 PDT 2001

I echo Sir Burke. Yes it is important to move forward however that may not
happen if you have not been able to deal with a death or a loss. If this
arch helps do that for only a few people then we have accomplished a lot
towards mending hearts so that maybe we can all begin again and to play this
game like it was intended. VIVAT Catrin
Ldy Arabella(Eldern Hills)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:22:54 -0500, northern at ansteorra.org wrote:

>  At 01:07 PM 7/22/2001 -0500, Maleah wrote:
>  >Greetings unto the North,
>  >     While I agree with the sentiments behind HE Catrin's post I must
>  >strongly disagree with the actions called for. I value the memories I
have
>  >of the people who have gone on but I think it's time to focus on the
future
>  >not on a death roll. We've worked too hard to overcome our grief to drag
it
>  >back out into the spotlight. It's time to move forward and let the past
>  >rest.
>  >     Namron will gladly help with the arch, but I believe the premier
use
>  >should be at Northkeep's investiture. It would start the tradition in a
>  >positive light and give them something unique to start a new era.
>  >
>  >Maleah
>  >Baroness of Namron

Perhaps