[NR] Another Challenge

KTMC- AM 14 & ROCK 105.1 FM ktmc at icok.net
Sun Jul 22 20:24:15 PDT 2001

Fellow Residents of the Northern Region of Ansteorra;
   I offer, in hopes of an improved dialog in this electronic forum, a
challenge;
   For the next week (Mon 12 a-m -Sun Midnight) let each of us resolve
to not post a sarcastic, bitter, or attacking post.
   If we see something we do not like, or have an adverse reaction to,
let us take it to private e-mail.
   Let us continue to post items to the list this week, but in a
positive or information-presentation style.
   Perhaps it will 'catch on'; I hope so. I have a local and a Baronial
affiliation, but I also live in the Northern Region. I have seen nice
sights/events outside of my Canton and Baronial affiliations (and I
greatly like being a part of Northkeep) in other people/groups in the
region, and hope to see more.

   Submitted in an attitude of peace and friendship,
   Valstarr