[NR] Margrave and Location

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 16:11:18 PDT 2001

Ok I am going to try and explain this again. Margrave
is Nov 9 - 11. We are stuck with that date for when we
tried for other dates all else was booked. We are
haveing it local to save money and have a better site.
As for it being on the calander... we have tried.. she
hasnt put it on the calander. We have been in contact
with her numerous times via email and calling her on
the phone. We know we are opposite 3 kings. We already
have a better date for next year, but there is nothing
we can do about this year (unless we want to wait till
december which none of us want to). We did not chose
this date to snub anyone, or to draw away from 3
kings. But due to things that have happened we are
stuck with this date. We as a group voted on locations
that I had researched and we decided Robbers Cave.
Because everyone has events so far from us we wanted
our home event closer. The site is closer to most of
yall than the places yall have for your events to us.
If any of you have complaints or worries please feel
free to contact me about this.

Sincerely Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans aka Charley

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047