[NR] Ansteorra Navy Battle PRIORITY Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 08:25:14 PDT 2001

 Good Captains and Naval Crews of the Northern Fleet of the Ansteorra Navy:

At the revel this last weekend HRM Larissa did issue a challenge to this
Humble and Newly Commissioned Ships captain that at the Wonderful and
Glorious Barony of Namron's 25th Protectorate that HRM Larissa and her Flag
Ship the H.M.S. Petticoat, would wish to test our prowness and skill in a
Naval Battle of Crew Vs Crew. We have gladly accepted this Challenge of
Honor. We wish to extend HRM's Challenge to others. So Captains Break out
your Jolly Rogers and your old records, tapes and/or your old CD's of  "The
Village People" (In The Navy) Muster your crews of six people and lets show
HRM Larissa that she has A Great and Strong Fleet in Her Northern Region and
that though we serve the Crown and support the Crown in all Matters of
Conflict we shall not let the H.M.S. Petticoat sail to victory in this Battle.

In Naval Service to Ansteorra,
Lord Captain "Mordane" Gaelan P. Garrett
T. M. S.  DanishStar
S. A. V.  13