[NR] Ansteorra Navy Battle PRIORITY Flash!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Mon Jul 23 11:53:52 PDT 2001

Capt. Garrett said:
> At the revel this last weekend HRM Larissa did issue a challenge to this
> Humble and Newly Commissioned Ships captain that at the Wonderful and
> Glorious Barony of Namron's 25th Protectorate that HRM Larissa and her
Flag
> Ship the H.M.S. Petticoat, would wish to test our prowness and skill in a

Capt'n Garret, you may want to speak with Lord Ivo Blackhawk.  He is coming
up with a set of "rules for engagement" for any naval battles or maneuvers
that happen to take place at 25th Protectorate.  In the heat of the day,
after the list, *who knows* what might happen between the crews of the
various ships in port that weekend.

Why, even my own longship, the Lutefisk, might find it necessary to cast off
and avoid any unpleasantness that break out along the docks.  It would be a
shame if my crew were drawn into a situation where they were forced to
bombard the decks of other ships.  (For one thing they are Vikings and do
not know how to use such equipment...  It would be like handing them a pair
of scissors...)

Um... Her Majesty's Ship Petticoat wouldn't look anything like my old ship,
the Minnow, would it?  Or is this a new construction?  I need to know how
many of my ships will need to be available to ... um... marshal (yeah,
that's it) these maneuvers.

Ulf Gunnarsson
(and crew)