[NR] Kat's green Cat

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Thu Jun 21 18:54:55 PDT 2001

> I have been mourning Kat's poor green Cat over here *grin*,

Yes, Llygoden did paint a pretty grim picture.  Even I am feeling
sorry for the darned thing.

> perhaps someone will rescue it, and make it into a badge for
> a Northern Regional Children's award or the like?

Careful, Your Highness, things like that actually happen here in the
North.  I am, after all, a member of the barony that gives awards
like the "Flaming Weasel."  Albeit those are few and far between, but
they *do* exist.  And those who hold them are quite proud to do
so (go figure).

I can see it all now.  Green kitties popping up on banners
everywhere.  Unofficial mascots of heraldic faux pas.  Brings to mind
the old days when a "blue gerbil rampant reguardant armed" started
a whole downhill slide of silliness.