[NR] re: Historical accuracy was .

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 16:39:07 PDT 2001

> >And how do we interest others in historical
> accuracy?
>
> Maybe we could pay them?
>
> Marc/Diarmaid
> (BTW, the reason I sign my name this way is that
> Diarmaid doesn't
> know diddly about these things)

 *G* Dia dhuit :)Although I havent met either of u 2
who started thys stryng, if its any consolation, Im
new...Im interested in becomin MUCH more historically
accurate in MY persona,  and I have NO idea where to
start, (beyond reading ten million books Ive already
got checked out & am tryin to get thru) *g* (actually,
I have started askin ppl to send me their persona
stories, so to help  me get myne written) Altho I've
alwayz found history interesting, thys is the fyrst
chance I've had to really delve into it & the more I
do, and the more I truly become 'Muirenn' the funner
thys 'game' gets *g*(I am also starting to research
garb so as to get myself more 'period/culture'
specific (make sense?) I have just recently started to
truly widdle down to the actual Tyme period Im most
interested in, and Ireland as my ppl. Any help would
be appreciated, 6 months in SCA so far, all I got is
my name, culture & sorta period. ;) and so many
interests budding wythyn the Known World, that I canna
lyst em all :) Ok..now that I've babbled & rambled as
usual...Slan! ~*Muirenn*~
whoifupointherinthedirectionsheneedstogo,shewyllfyndallsheneeds :)