in addition Re: Irish costime was Re: [NR] re: Historical accuracy was .

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 14:19:10 PDT 2001

It has been awhile but I think it had to do with the measurements & being wearable.  So it was not anything bad & she did still suggest your site.

Faolan

In a message dated Wed, 6 Jun 2001  6:09:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> writes:

<< At 05:08 PM 6/6/01 -0400, Faolan wrote:
>>>For the record, the person who owns this site -- *very good* (even if we don't
>>>agree on the Moy Bog dress... :) )
>>funny you should say that.. I remember being on Garb list last year & that came up.  <grin>

Anything interesting?

Kass and I are considering co-presenting a paper in two years at Kalamazoo on this, where we
agree, where we don't, and why (partly to show that two scholars can disagree on something like
this and not get into bitchy fits about things).

M/D