in addition Re: Irish costime was Re: [NR] re: Historical accuracy was .

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Jun 7 21:02:53 PDT 2001

> It has been awhile but I think it had to do with the measurements
> & being wearable.  So it was not anything bad & she did still
>suggest your site.

The problem is that it requires someone very small in arm
circumference to wear it.  She's got a theory that it's a man's
garment, I don't think so (like women don't need to have major
arm movement too?)  It might be a boy's outfit, but at the
moment, don't think we can know for sure.

Unfortunately the bones have disappeared.

Marc