[NR] Kat's green Cat

aethelstan aethelstan at mmcable.com
Fri Jun 22 15:18:52 PDT 2001

or like an award for over indulging at the revel the night before......

(insert fake irish accent here).....ahh..look wha jus dragged itself in, all
green an all.....

can anyone else see Bill the Cat with an empty bottle of Jameson's
I think it'd go great on a banner......

OH look....Her Excellency Wiesenfeur is tapping her foot and giving me
"that" look again...well time to go...

Aethelstan
can someone pass the cube cheese :)