[Northern] Beltaine Show time

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 07:30:58 PDT 2001

 "oh what a beautiful morning," SCRATCH...
(animal:wrong one.)
"sunny day, clearing the clouds away, on my" SCRATCH..
glass breaking
(animal: Wrong one again)
Cheech: hey man you ruined my record, man.
animal: Sorry!

"It's time to start the music"
(animal: right one, right one. Bye now..)

The Barony Of Namron Proudly Presents
Beltaine Games

May 4th(today), 5th, and 6th A.S. XXXVI, being 2001 in
the
Common Reckoning

"It's time to light the lights"

 Radar: and now for todays announcements.

Miss Piggy please report to make up. show time in
twenty hours..

Corporal Klinger report to wardrobe; miss Piggy need
her dress back.
"It's time to start the music"

The Barony Of Namron Proudly Presents
Beltaine Games

May 4th, 5th, and 6th A.S. XXXVI, being 2001 in the
Common Reckoning

"It's time to light the lights"

Come have fun!!! We will be doing all the games that
You have done at past Beltaines.

And maybe some you have not.

Rumor has it(ok ok its not a rumor) that there will be
a Kissing booth
(another fine project to support the Black star).
(Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say NO MORE!!!, Say NO
MORE!!!)  KISSY KISSY!!!   Nows your chance to turn
that"handsome prince" into a frog.  It apparently has
worked for Piggy.

"It's time to put on make-up"

We will select the Titled Bard of Namron and the
Titled Artisan of Namron.

"It's time to dress up right"

Beltaine will be held at Camp Cimarron. See your
April Black Star.

or check out the Namron homepage at :
http://namron.ansteorra.org/
(I am on my way to the site now.)

There are one cabin available (first come first
served)(ask at the gate).   However, we
still have plenty of camping space.

"It's time to get things started"

Namron will be hosting a silent auction to support
the Black Star.
If you have anything to donate for the auction
please bring it.
Thank you all for the wonderful Items donated so
far.
A few examples are:

A Master Blackfox "Vixen's Keep" original
An Original Achievement or Peerage Scroll from The
Abbey of Tithipote
A personalized set of dishes from Spang Hollow
Pottery

“Why do we always come here?”

Come see a gargoyle gurgling Gershwin,learn how to
make "chicken in a basket", see dueling comic bears,
and other strange and weird happenings, if you
consider all this to be strange and weird.  But be
there just the same.  This is one event you can't
afford to miss!!!!

“I guess we’ll never know.”

The Quayle Run Tavern will be serving food all day
for a nominal fee.

Warning: Namron Labs has misplaces a bottle of
"perfume". If found return to the lab. DO NOT USE!!!

Beware there is a wild Animal on the loose.  Walk away
carefully and quickly.  DO NOT FEED THE ANIMAL!!!!

"It’s time to do things right.”

Thank you for your time.

Owen the Bear

This message is brought to you today by the letters
"aah" and "you" and the number -two million and
counting.

Corporate funding for this project has been
underwritten by the Al-Assani Land and Shipping
Company, where the customer is never right.

Prize scrolls provided by The Abbey of Tithipote.

And the Ansteorran Express card, never leave the
Barony without it.

And by viewers like you, scary isn't it?

In memory of Baroness Mairin ferch Howell

=====
Corporate funding for this project has been
underwritten by the Al-Assani Land and Shipping
Company, where we never give a sucker (customer) an even
break.

And by viewers like you.