[Northern] Old heraldry returns for Northern Region

Teresa Carr meadhbh27 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 13:58:30 PDT 2001

Greetings from Meadhbh ingheanRois of the Wastelands. This missive is in
regards to your plea for help with Johann & Ceridwen's submissions. HE
Ceridwen has been trying to come up with a different last name & as "life
has happened" to me I have not been much help. I think however we might get
the last name-name change submitted soon. As for Johann's device, I have
been trying to find out the status of his appeal since Aug/Sept of 2000. I
am mightly afraid of his device submission falling through the cracks like
it did the first time which is now causing us to "appeal" to the CoH sense
of kindness as the original submission with the Nowed Beast was before the
ruling against them occured & the then Herald let the whole thing fall
through the cracks. As soon as I took over I started working on getting this
going & when I sent the appeal to Kingdom - it disappeared into the ether.
Any help you can provide on this would be appreciated. I even had the
Northern Regional Herald working on finding this submission at one time.
Thank you for your time & efforts. Meadhbh ingheanRois - Reeve & fillin
Herald for the Wastelands