[Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 09:53:20 PDT 2001

Sir Burke,

(much snippage)
> They took an emblem that has been associated with
> the north from many years

     Until very recently I have lived in Northern
Ansteorra (15 years).  I did not know that the Griffin
was commonly used to denote the region.  There are
probably many others who did not know this as well.
     Another point. . . While home during Beltane, I
asked about the Principality Pole.  I was told, so
these are not exact #'s, that out of approximately
300+ paid members in the north, only about 1/3 of them
bothered to respond.  Don't we have to have over half
to consider anything seriously?

To the Dream,
Lady Etienett

> >And you, Burke, are avoiding the larger issue.
> I'll give you the six
> >percent to 50, plus another five percent for good
> measure and say that if
> >well over a third (33.33%) of the populace of the
> north wasn't consulted
> >about something which is supposed to be all about
> regional unity, it doesn't
> >speak well of the process to date.
> >
> >Dwen

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/seanetcafe