[Northern] [OT-thank God!] Internet funnies

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue May 15 11:17:35 PDT 2001

Greetings from the moo pasture,

As some of you know, I am a confirmed insomniac. In my prowlings on the
Internet in the wee hours of the morning, I came across a couple of sites
that I though might be of interest given the large amount of SCA folk who
enjoy Irish and harp music. I also thought we could use a few laughs

Fore the adventures of Zookman goto

http://www.halcyon.com/gecko/home.html

 and for the giggles of the Harp Police goto

http://www.dol.net/~mike.nielsen/hpg.htm

A lot of it is aimed at professional pedal harpist but you might get a
chuckle from  the organist having airbags deployed and "living harps wanting
to call Thor". My harp has decided on the name Bluehilde.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo