[Northern] Griffon-Principality-Nobles-Conflict-factions-et. All

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 11:39:31 PDT 2001

Personally I have no interest in seeing the North
become a kingdom. However I do think that being a
principality is the way to go for us here in the
north.   In some sense I believe it will make this
region more cohesive and help to increase the fun
factor here in the North and thus increase the fun we
have when visiting our brethren in the south. We will
see royalty more often through the Prince and
Princess, for although our fine crowns of Ansteorra
travel these lands as often as they can the trip is
sometimes very long so we do not see them as often as
we might wish. Seeing a direct Royal representative of
the crown more often would, in my opinion, strengthen
our resolve to remain Ansteorrans, not degrade those
feelings of loyalty.
     As for the Griffin, it matters not what is
"officially" chosen as the Northern Regional symbol.
The Griffin is what I will ALWAYS think of in
association with this great country and it is the
beast that will always be in my heart.
     This my opinion and mine alone, neither
influenced by nor forced upon me by anyone.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrik Canin
Brotherhood of Wyrmschlagger.