[NR] RE: [Northern] Farewell

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 06:50:32 PDT 2001

I have nothing I can say that will express what you
have meant to my Lady wife and I. You have always been
there to lead and support us. And by that I mean he
big US, all of us who play this game. At first I did
not know how to express how we felt about you. But  I
think I do now.
    Two years ago when Lord Owen won Drighton, I
decided then and there that would be my next goal. To
be YOUR Drighton. I will not be someone else's. My
heart is not in it.

A big man with tears in his eyes,
Angus Gunn