[Northern] Farewell

cbackus@peakonline.com cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri May 18 11:32:20 PDT 2001

This is a huge shock.  I hope something happens to make you
reconsider, for I will miss you very much.

You haven't failed in making the society a better place.
You have made it a better place.  I've enjoyed the benefits
of your efforts.  I was and am pleased to be your Provost
and more pleased to be your friend.

Hawkins